Can I ship a camera overseas?
[US] By outlawing the shipment of any kind of lithium battery in international mail (including APO/FPO/DPO), the US Postal Service is bringing itself into compliance with international postal regulations.
Can you ship cameras?
Follow the advice below to ensure the safe travel of your camera equipment: Remove batteries and memory cards of modern cameras before packing. Antique or fine photographic equipment requires extra consideration during the transportation process.
How much does it cost to ship a ten pound item?
2021 USPS Parcel Select Ground Shipping Rates
|Parcel Select (wt. not over)||Zones 1 & 2||Zone 7|
How much does it cost to ship a package to Georgia?
Country Conditions for Mailing – Georgia, Republic of
|Weight not over (lbs.)||Parcel Post Rate|
Follow all 10 packing suggestions below and you can be almost 100% sure your camera equipment won't be damaged in transit.
- Use a strong box that is the proper size.
- Each item should be bubble-wrapped.
- Use flexible, soft packaging materials.
- For the best protection, pack it properly.
- Put a legible label on it and cover it with tape.
Can I send lithium batteries through USPS?
Rechargeable lithium batteries can be shipped domestically, including to Alaska and Hawaii, but there are different regulations than for international commercial air travel.
How do I ship a lithium battery?
How to ship lithium batteries
- The appropriate UN tests for the cell and battery types were passed.
- All terminals have short circuit protection.
- Limits on packaging are met.
- Both the inner and outer packaging are appropriate.
- Packages have the necessary labels and marks on them.
- The necessary paperwork is finished.